Help & FAQ
- How can I pay for products online?
Kooyman offers 3 payment methods for payments online:
1. With your VISA or MASTERCARD
2. If you are opting for delivery you can choose to swipe at delivery.
3. If you have a Kooyman account number (and you have it saved in your online account) you can choose to settle your purchase on your account. (Example - ABWC1234567)
- How long does it take to have my product delivered?
If you order online, we aim to have your order ready the next day. Your orders are handled by our staff during store opening hours. We will contact you by phone or e-mail during the picking process of your order to allow for any changes if necessary.
For Pick-up: We aim to have your order ready within three hours after the initial order was recived and we always send an email when your order is ready for pick up in our Store or Drive Thru.
For Delivery: We will discuss the delivery time beforehand, so you know when your items are arriving. (We aim to deliver within 24 hours if daily operations allow for it.)
- When I choose delivery, do I have to pay a delivery charge?
This depends on the size of your order.
For orders containing only small/light items a AWG 20.21 delivery fee applies, Tax included.
For Large/heavy orders (building materials) a delivery fee of AWG 53.76 applies, Tax included.
- Why can I make only one account with my Fun Miles number?
The Fun Miles number is a unique identifier.
We will only allow one account per Fun Miles number.
If your Fun Miles number is filled out in your account, we will automatically reward Fun Miles to your online orders.
- Can I pay with Fun Miles online?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to pay for an online order with Fun Miles yet.
We are working to make this possible in the future.
- Can’t sign into your Kooyman account?
Please check if you are using the right username. Your username is the e-mail address you signed up with. In case you have forgotten your password, please click the forgot password link to reset your password Forgot Password.
- Can I return products that I ordered online?
Yes, you can return all online ordered products at the return desk in our store.
Our 30-Day return policy applies, and you will need to bring your invoice. Without an invoice, returns cannot be accepted. For any returned item(s) up to AWG 200.00 our standard operating procedure applies. This means you will receive a voucher which can be used for payments in store or can be exchanged into cash. If you have paid online with your VISA or Mastercard and the returned amount is over AWG 200.00 - Kooyman will issue a refund back to your credit card within 7 working days.
- Can I cancel my order?
Yes, you can cancel the order during the confirmation phone call or by sending an e-mail to
Online Customer Service . As soon as the goods have left the building for delivery the order can only be returned.
- What is the difference between the requisition list and the shopping cart?
In the requisition list you can create your own quotations. You can create multiple project lists.
The shopping cart is your online shopping basket, when you place items in the shopping cart, you can make an order at Kooyman.When you choose 'Pick up in our Drive Thru' you can ONLY use the checkout system and pay using your credit card. When you choose 'delivery' you can pay at delivery via our mobile swipe device. We DO NOT accept cash for deliveries. We are not able to make reservations for your online orders.
- Can I see the complete Kooyman products range on the Kooyman website?
Most of the product range is visible, be aware some new products still need to be added to the catalogue.
- Can my account have multiple users?
In our online catalogue every individual can create an account.
We are not able to offer accounts for multiple private account users in our webshop.
- Are prices including Tax?
Yes, all prices are the same as in-store, Tax included.
- What should I do if I did not receive the e-mail to validate my Kooyman account?
In case you did not receive a confirmation email, we advise you to first check the spam/junk-folder in your e-mail box. If it’s not there, please send an e-mail to Online Customer Service and we will help you resolve the issue.
- How do I contact Kooyman in case I have questions?
You can contact us via the “contact us” button, under Customer Service, at the bottom of each page.
Fill out the form, please be as specific as you can, and we will get back to you.
Make sure you type in your email address correctly for us to be able to respond.