KOOYMAN Sponsorship & Donation Policy
Temporary Policy Sponsoring & Donations
Kooyman believes it is important where possible, to make a valuable contribution to the community,
institutions and organizations with positive goals. We really appreciate your donation/sponsorship
Our policy for donation and sponsorship has been temporarily adjusted due to the crisis caused by
Covid-19. During this difficult time we will only consider and evaluate requests that meet the following
• The request for a donation or sponsorship must relate to one specific area: Poverty Reduction.
• Kooyman supports local foundations, organizations and events and no individuals or international
• The sponsorship or donation has to be aligned with the core values of Kooyman; honesty, integrity,
accountability and team spirit.
• Kooyman prefers to sponsor or donate in materials.
• There must be at least 2 weeks waiting period between the time of application and the activity/
• A sponsorship application should specifically indicate what Kooyman will receive in return for the
sponsorship. After approval this will be laid down in a sponsor agreement. For example:
❖ Exposure in the media.
❖ Mentioning of the name/ Kooyman logo on website and/or flyers/ ads/ posters.
❖ Name on TV and/ or radio.
• Organization’s articles of association and/or proof of registration with the Chamber of Commerce
need to be attached to the request for sponsoring or donation.
• Kooyman reserves the right to review if necessary, to make exceptions and in the company’s
interests, to suspend or cancel the sponsorship at all times prior to the event.
Requests for donations can be send via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request for sponsoring can be submitted
via the website kooymanbv.com, or via e-mail to email@example.com