Door Parts & Accessories
Products 1-24 of 110
- National Hardware N830-275 Door Hinge, Stainless Steel, Zinc, Non-Rising, Removable Pin, Full-Mortise Mounting, 50 Lb$16.99Tax includedItem nr: 100007094
- National Hardware N830-276 Square Corner Door Hinge, Stainless Steel, Zinc, Non-Rising, Removable Pin, 55 Lb$18.99Tax includedItem nr: 100007095
- National Hardware N830-230 Door Hinge, Steel, Satin Brass, Non-Rising, Removable Pin, Full-Mortise Mounting, 50 Lb$3.99Tax includedItem nr: 100007096
- National Hardware N830-242 Door Hinge, Cold Rolled Steel, Satin Nickel, Non-Rising, Removable Pin, Full-Mortise Mounting$4.99Tax includedItem nr: 100009004
- National Hardware N830-249 Door Hinge, Steel, Satin Nickel, Non-Rising, Removable Pin, Full-Mortise Mounting, 55 Lb$5.99Tax includedItem nr: 100009005
- National Hardware N830-232 Door Hinge, Steel, Satin Brass, Non-Rising, Removable Pin, Full-Mortise Mounting, 50 Lb$3.99Tax includedItem nr: 100009007
- National Hardware N830-206 Door Hinge, Steel, Polished Brass, Non-Rising, Removable Pin, Full-Mortise Mounting, 50 Lb$6.99Tax includedItem nr: 100009008
- National Hardware N830-277 Square Corner Door Hinge, Stainless Steel, Zinc, Non-Rising, Removable Pin, 50 Lb$12.99Tax includedItem nr: 100010207
- Tax includedItem nr: 100017805
- Tax includedItem nr: 100017806
- Tax includedItem nr: 100017807
- Satin Nickel Plated Solid Steel Hinges with Ball Bearings 3.5 x 3.5 inch x 2.2 mm. - Pack of 2$9.99Tax includedItem nr: 100018187
- Tax includedItem nr: 100018188
- Stainless Steel Hinges with Ball Bearings and Security Studs 3.5 x 3.5 inch x 2.6 mm. - Pack of 2$21.99Tax includedItem nr: 100018189
- Tax includedItem nr: 100019706
- Tax includedItem nr: 100020514Out of stock
- Tax includedItem nr: 100020974
- Tax includedItem nr: 100020975
- National Hardware V805 Series N330-712 Door Viewer, 200 Deg Viewing, 1-3/8 to 2 in Thick Door, Solid Brass, Satin Nickel$14.99Tax includedItem nr: 100023942
- National Hardware N141-960 Narrow Hinge, 2-1/2 in W Frame Leaf, 0.056 In Thick Frame Leaf, Cold Rolled Steel, Brass$7.99Tax includedItem nr: 100025951
- National Hardware N145-920 Utility Hinge, 1 in W Frame Leaf, 0.045 In Thick Frame Leaf, Aluminum/Cold Rolled Steel, Zinc$4.49Tax includedItem nr: 100025952
- National Hardware N146-258 Utility Hinge, 2-1/2 in W Frame Leaf, 0.056 In Thick Frame Leaf, Steel, Zinc, 20 Lb$5.99Tax includedItem nr: 100025953
- National Hardware N146-373 Narrow Hinge, 3 in W Frame Leaf, 0.065 In Thick Frame Leaf, Steel, Zinc, Fast Spun Pin, 28 Lb$6.99Tax includedItem nr: 100025954
Door & Window Hardware for a functional home
Door parts & Accessories are an essential part of making your doors and windows functional. There are different systems and hardware available on the market to fit your needs.
With Kooyman’s wide assortment of hardware you will find what you need.
The most common door handles in homes are lever handles. It’s a horizontal handle fixed to the door and by pulling it down, it opens the door. It’s a very simple design that can be used for both residential and commercial properties. They come in many different materials and designs for you to choose the right style for your home.
A doorknob has a ball-like design that opens the door as you turn it. It’s a simple and discrete design which is suited best for residential homes. When installing the knob you can decide if you want to have it open when it’s turned to the left or when it’s turned to the right.
Bathroom handles are slightly different as they feature a deadbolt system that can be locked for extra privacy. This handle usually features a door plate that indicates if the door is locked or not, very useful for both residential and commercial properties where many people is to use the toilet.
For bigger and heavier door designs, a pull handle can be the most convenient choice. The help spread the weight making it easier to open the door. It’s a quite simple design that suits commercial buildings or other public settings.
Door and window hinges
Hinges are an essential part of the door and window hardware selection. Without them, no windows or doors can be opened or closed. Many of the hinges used are so called mortise hinges, meaning they are fitted in the door by carving out the space. These hinges are better suited for larger doors and windows, while others surface mounted can be used for smaller and lighter doors.
What you need to keep in mind is to select the right size and quantity of hinges needed for the load of the door, for safety reasons.
Sliding door system
Installing a sliding door system in your home is a great way to save space, but also adding some character to the rooms.
Sliding doors come in many designs and materials and we have mentioned the two most popular doors below:
The traditional sliding door
A traditional sliding door is installed with special hardware, on a track that is attached to the wall. They are quite convenient as they don’t take up much swing room as they slide along the wall when opening up. They can be used to separate rooms but also for kitchen cupboards and closets, but remember that they would need some wall space to be able to open properly.
Pocket doors also slide on a track but instead of sliding along the wall opening it up, it slides into the wall hiding the door in a pocket. There is no swing space needed for this door leaving you with plenty of options and space for your furniture layout. Depending on the opening, a single or double door can be installed opening separately to each side.
Window & Door Insulation
No matter if you are dealing with cold climate or hot, your windows and doors should be insulated properly for better energy efficiency but also for avoiding moist to sipper through or pests to enter.
This can easily be done with products like foam tape or weather-strip tape.
Screen & storm door repair
Screen doors and inserts for windows is an easy and economical way of keeping bugs and other animals out while letting fresh air in. These products can be installed to your homes existing doors and windows, but you can also buy new manufactured windows including screens nowadays.
If you want to have a temporary solution for a bug free home, you can invest in magnetic door screens. These uses a net fabric that can open like a curtain with magnets for keeping it closed.
With all screen doors you need to keep in mind your pets, some could easily break them if they want to get inside and there are options that has a special opening for letting your pets inside.
A storm door is an additional external door that is used for extra protection for severe weather conditions. They are solid doors that often have removable glass and panels insertions that can be switched depending on the weather conditions.