- Tax includedItem nr: 100001077
- Universal Forest 79897 Classic Diamond Plastic Lattice, 2-3/4 inch Mesh, 4 x 8 feet - WhiteANG79.99Tax includedItem nr: 100011623
- Universal Forest 79938 Privacy Diamond Plastic Lattice, 1-1/16 inch Mesh, 4 x 8 feet - WhiteANG99.99Tax includedItem nr: 100013017Out of stock
- Universal Forest 79910 Classic Diamond Plastic Lattice, 2-3/4 inch Mesh, 4 x 8 feet - GreenANG79.99Tax includedItem nr: 100022766
- Universal Forest 79899 Classic Diamond Plastic Lattice, 2-3/4 inch Mesh, 4 x 8 feet - CedarANG79.99Tax includedItem nr: 100020109
- Tax includedItem nr: 100047487
- Tax includedItem nr: 100046679
- Tax includedItem nr: 100030770
The Art of Latticework: Creating Enthralling Patterns with Geometric Precision
Lattice is a versatile and visually appealing material that can be used in various applications. When compared to other options such as drywall and gypsum panels, MDF panels, laminated sheets, cement panels and wainscots, plywood panels, and hardboard panels, lattice offers unique benefits and features.
Drywall & Gypsum Panels
Unlike Drywall & Gypsum Panels, lattice provides an open and breathable design, allowing for better airflow and light penetration. This makes it an excellent choice for creating privacy screens, fences, and partitions while maintaining a sense of openness and natural light.
In comparison to MDF Panels, lattice offers a more lightweight and flexible option. It can be easily customized to fit any space and can be installed as decorative accents, room dividers, or even used as a trellis for climbing plants. Its versatility makes it a preferred choice for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Lattice also stands out when compared to Laminated Sheets. While laminated sheets provide a sleek and polished appearance, lattice offers a more intricate and visually interesting design. Its crisscross pattern adds texture and depth, making it an ideal choice for creating focal points or adding visual interest to any space.
When compared to Cement Panels, lattice provides a more cost-effective and lightweight solution. Cement panels can be heavy and require specialized tools and expertise for installation. In contrast, lattice is easy to handle and can be installed by homeowners with basic DIY skills. It is also more affordable, making it a budget-friendly option for those looking to enhance their interiors or exteriors.
Plywood & Hardboard Panels
Similarly, lattice offers advantages over Plywood Panels and Hardboard Panels. While plywood and hardboard panels have their own set of uses, lattice provides a more decorative and ornamental option. Its intricate design can be used to create eye-catching partitions, artistic wall panels, or even used as a ceiling accent.
Lattice stands out as a versatile, visually appealing, and cost-effective option when compared to drywall and gypsum panels, MDF panels, laminated sheets, cement panels and wainscots, plywood panels, and hardboard panels. Its unique features make it a preferred choice for both indoor and outdoor applications, allowing homeowners to add a touch of elegance and interest to their living spaces.