Kooyman St. Maarten
The receiving assistant is primarily responsible for loading and unloading the goods, transporting the goods to and from the warehouse and / or Drive Thru.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Receiving of the incoming goods.
- Unloading of the received goods in an adequate and efficient way.
- Comparing the incoming goods with the order.
- Sorting and storing the goods.
- Use a fork-lift truck to transport goods.
- Proper maintenance of tools and other devices.
- Take care of the effective storage of the goods in the Drive thru and Warehouse.
- Stay informed about the stock / (new) items and changes in prices.
- The application of the learned service / product knowledge training.
- Lower Vocational Technical School with additional vocational training.
- At least 1 year of work experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of building materials.
- The (demonstrable) ability to operate a fork lift.
- Knowledge about customer approach.
- Accepts leadership.
What do we offer?
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions, depending on knowledge, experience and training.
- Informal culture with plenty of room for independence and personal development.
- A fun and relaxed working atmosphere where you are part of a friendly team.
If you recognize yourself in the above profile, we will gladly receive your application with your CV (only) using the form below. For more information, please contact the Human Resource department via telephone number (+5999) 461 3333, ext. 1158 or mail to Gchundro@kooymanbv.com.