Kooyman St. Maarten
The Customer Service Officer is the first sight and point of contact for customers when it comes to providing information about Kooyman products and services.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Address to customers by phone or in person by providing information about products, prices, service options, delivery terms and referring customers to help them make purchase decisions.
• Handling complaints and resolving them as much as possible in accordance with the rules and procedures.
• Handeling exchange and return of products in a correct way.
• Make a cost estimate at the customer's request and, if applicable, follow up
• Intermediate vocational education with additional vocational training
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar or service-oriented organization
• Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude and appearance.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Interested in helping and working with customers.
• Strong work ethic and team player mentality.
• Willingness to work in a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when necessary.
• Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and by phone
• Has a 'thick skin' and can deal with complaints and difficult customers.
• Is able to work with automated systems
What do we offer?:
• Good primary and secondary employment conditions, depending on knowledge, experience and training
• Informal culture with plenty of room for independence and personal development
• A fun and relaxed working atmosphere where you are part of a fun team
Are you someone who knows how to deal with clients and give an outstanding customer service, then we invite you to apply by sending your applicaion letter and your resume (only) using the form below. For more information, please contact the Human Resource department by phonenumber (+5999) 461 3333, ext. 1158.