Kooyman St. Maarten
The Assistant Inventory Controller is responsible for assisting the Inventory Controller with the registration, reporting and controlling of all incoming goods, coordination of the cycle count process and its administrative support/processing.
- Applying sample check of the stock
- Analyzing the information and identifying possible differences
- Dealing with the cycle counting cycle after sorting out differences
- Checking the incoming goods against the order list
- Depreciation and inspecting of damaged goods
- Making (written) reports for the cycle counting
- Ensuring correct processing of all other goods transactions outside of the regular sales such as depreciation and inventory differences.
- Vocational education (MBO) in logistic and /or commercial economy
- At least 2 years of work experience in a logistic position and/or inventory control
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Application and the POS system
- Affinity with building and/or hardware retail branch
- Proficient with figures and able to work with numbers for a long time
- Strong analytical skills and continuously work on optimizing processes
- Good communication skills in English as well as Dutch
- Willing to work temporary on other islands
If you match above mentioned profile, send your resume and motivation letter only via the form below before February 28th, 2019, to email@example.com. For more information you can call +5999 4613333, ext 1307.