The Marketing Officer Supports the delivery of strategic, revenue-driving initiatives and is a point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
The Marketing Officer will provide reporting and analysis, manage projects, develop briefs and work on special projects in order to drive revenue.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Briefing, guiding, and managing contacts with external suppliers such as advertising agencies, DTP-studios, media, printing companies and production companies for advertisement, campaign material, in-store branding material, and other material.
- Getting the necessary input and information about the organization to achieve the best results from the promotional actions and campaigns.
- Evaluation of campaign performance with Management to encourage improvement of future campaigns.
- Conducting research into customer needs, -behavior and –satisfaction.
- Keeping track of the competitions’ developments. Fine-tuning actions and campaigns based on data collected. Actively sharing this information to motivate and advise colleagues.
- Scanning press and public opinion regarding matters that (could) affect Kooyman. Organizing press conferences to achieve the best publicity.
- Providing internal communication about promotions, action themes, product campaigns and events
- Performing other administrative activities that are important for the smooth operation of business within the Marketing department.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, communications, business administration or related field.
At least 3 years previous marketing experience preferably within the retail industry
Excellent communication skills both oral and written
Adept multi-tasker with ability to quickly prioritize and organize
Experience with and knowledge of all communication disciplines
Proficient using Microsoft Suite and previous experience using other marketing software’s
Copywriting and graphic/ digital design experience preferred
Creative and innovative
Advanced social media advertising experience
How to apply: Send your CV and coverletter before March 29, 2019, at www.lci-inc.com/career-portal
(Only those who apply through the LCI website will be considered).