In essence, the Gatekeeper is responsible for checking incoming and outgoing materials, people, and vehicles. For this position it is important that the Gatekeeper has good knowledge of building materials.
- In charge of checking the incoming, and outgoing people, vehicles and material
- Check all material leaving the yard/drive thru
- Perform security activities, taking security regulations into consideration
- Show customers/visitors their way around and refer them to the right department
- Using the computer system for prizes of articles
- Stay informed of the stock / (new) articles and changes in prices
- Ensuring a clean and tidy work area
The ideal candidate will possess te following quialifications & experience:
- Lower Vocational Technical School with additional professional product training
- Basic course in computers (MS Office)
- Customer focused and stress resistant
- Reliable and honest
- Able to act firmly if necessary
- Able to work with figures
- Good knowledge of building materials / products
- Able to work during the weekends, on Sundays, public holidays and work irregular hours
- Able to work temporary on other islands
How to apply?
Send your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline is May 10th, 2019.