Organize and plan cash register activities and ensuring that the rules and procedures in the manual cashier used by the cashier. Execution of control techniques, ensuring the optimal functioning of the return desk and directing the checkout cashiers about
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring optimal staffing for the cash registers and for the proper functioning of the cash register activities.
- Stimulating the Cashiers and Assistant Supervisor Cashiers in the performance of their daily activities.
- Supervising, instructing and motivating the Cashiers and checking the work performed.
- The daily preparation, coordination and / or checking of cash specifications and sending to the administration.
- Check deposits from cash registers, including written checks and taking care of the daily deposits.
- Coordinating training sessions for the Cashier substitute so that they can perform their cash register work optimally and can take the usual check for Cashiers favorably.
- Reporting orally or in writing to the Assistant Store Manager of any problems that arises with the employees during the execution of the work.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications & experience:
- Intermediate vocational education or equivalent required with additional job related courses
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Leadership experience
- Possesses arithmetical skills
- Accurate and reliable
- Additional knowledge of materials, sales techniques and customer relations
- Very good computer skills
How to apply?
Send your motivation letter and your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline is May 10, 2019.