As a cooperating foreman, the Supervisor manages the sales person within the departments assigned to him/her. He/ she is responsible for the service and sales, merchandising, appearance and cycle count. He / she acts as a "bridge" between store staff and
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring optimal staffing for the assigned departments
- Stimulating the Salespersons in the performance of their daily activities.
- Supervising, instructing and motivating the staff
- Informing and advising customers about article, price and payment options.
- Selling goods and giving the right product information to the customers, as well as displaying articles.
- Handling of complaints and, if necessary, referring them to the (assistant) store manager
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications & experience:
- Degree in business administration, Retail Management or relevant field
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a similar position.
- Experience in a retail company / affinity with the retail world.
- Knowledge about customer approach.
- Material and product knowledge.
- Good communication skills
- Leadership experience
- Responsible and reliable
- Very good computer skills
- Willing to work weekend and holidays with irregular hours to meet the needs of the business
How to apply?
Send your motivation letter and your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com.
Application deadline is May 31st, 2019.