For our new Megastore in Barbados we are looking for a Pro Service Officer. The Pro Service Officer is the first point of contact in the store for all professional and/or wholesale customers and provides them service in the broadest sense of the word.
In addition, the Pro Service Officer is the first point of contact for the Account Managers for specification requests, handling requests, making calculations and offers, providing order confirmations, sending documentation, preparing the orders for dispatch and delivering as agreed. For this position we are looking for someone who has knowledge of building materials and has commercial experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identifying and keeping track of all relevant developments, opportunities and leads on the market with regards to potential new large projects and report these to the Account Managers.
- Working closely with the Account Managers
- Developing and implementing administrative sales procedures with regards to calculations, issuing quotations, order processing, etc.
- Making quotations and/or estimates for clients and professional buyers based on the information received from these clients/buyers and ensuring follow up of the issued and current offers in consultation with the Account Managers
- Periodically informing store- and category management and the Sales Manager about all relevant client- and market information such as current and future projects, potential orders, product shortcomings, no-sales, etc.
- Staying up-to-date about product developments by for instance, asking professional construction workers and following product knowledge trainings
- Processing incoming conversations in CRM and if necessary, transferring to other departments for further information
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications & experience:
- Bachelor education in architectural direction enriched with commercial experience
- At least 3 years of work experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office application, AUTOCAD and CRM.
- Able to react adequately to unexpected situations
- Capable of deliberating in a professional manner
- Stress-resistant and a strong sense of responsibility
- Prepared to work irregular hours
- Entrepreneurial and commercially inclined
- Networker with excellent communication qualities
- Pro-active and full of initiatives with a hands-on mentality
How to apply: Send your CV and cover letter before June 30th, 2019 to email@example.com