As a cooperating foreman, the Supervisor Drive Thru/ Yard is responsible for the daily work process and far-reaching guidance to the Drive Thru/ Yard Assistants. He is also responsible for the optimal sales of materials and goods and compliance with the r
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervising the work of the Drive Thru Assistants.
- Coordinating the entire process of receiving, unloading, unpacking incoming goods in the Drive Thru.
- Ensuring that the incoming goods are checked for the number as stated on the order list, with special attention being paid to breakage, quality of goods and the correct codes.
- Taking care of the sorting and effective storage of goods and ensuring stock control
- Taking care of the maintenance and cleaning of the stored products
- Reporting defects and/ or breakages to the inventory controller
- Selling goods and giving the right product information to the customers
- Giving instructions to the Gatekeepers for checking work
- Make sure the goods are placed at the correct location in the warehouse.
- Initiating and coordinating the cycle counting with the section Supervisors.
- Finding out possible inventory differences in collaboration with the Inventory Controller
- Degree in Engineering or relevant field.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- Extensive knowledge of Building Materials
- Experience in a retail company / affinity with the retail world
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Computer literate with experience working with Microsoft Office
- Team player and strong leadership skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Forklift Operation Certification is a must
This position requires an extensive knowledge and experience with building materials.
You also must help the customer to load the purchased products into their trucks so for this position you have to be physically fit.
How to apply: Send your CV and cover letter before July 5th, 2019 to email@example.com