13/10/2019 - 06/11/2020
As a Drive Thru / Yard Assistant you are responsible for loading, unloading and transporting goods from or to the storage location. You also provide information to the customers and familiarize them with the field.
- Selling goods in a service-oriented manner and informing the customer about items, price and payment options.
- Handling complaints and referring them to the (Assistant) Store Manager if necessary.
- Receiving, unloading, unpacking, sorting and effectively storing incoming goods.
- Taking care of the removal of packaging material and disposing of them in garbage cans (cardboard / pallets).
- Reporting inaccuracies in the stock, defects and / or breaks to the Supervisor and / or Inventory Controller.
- Ensuring an orderly, clean and tidy (work) space.
- Taking care of internal transport on site.
- Loading goods for a customer.
- The use of a (fork) forklift.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications & experience:
- Lower Vocational Technical School with additional professional product training
- Customer - and service oriented
- Good knowledge of building materials
- Reliable and honest
- Capable of handling a forklift
- Stress resistant
- Able to work during the weekends, on Sundays, public holidays and irregular hours
How to apply?
Send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline is November 30th, 2019.