The Assistant Inventory Controller is responsible for assisting the Inventory Controller with the registration, reporting and controlling of all incoming goods, coordination of the cycle count process and its administrative support/processing.
Some of the duties and responsabilities:
- Carrying out the annual planning cycle counting in consultation with the Inventory Controller.
- Applying sample checking of the stock.
- Making a planning based on the cycle counting schedule to execute cycle counting.
- Coordinating the cycle counting process.
- Entering the results of cycle counting in the computer system.
- Analyzing the information and identifying possible differences.
- Ensuring that the identified differences are examined and report these to the Inventory Controller and/or Store Manager.
- Dealing with the cycle counting cycle after sorting out differences.
- Keeping track of the entire location code file and the minimums and maximums per item for the branch.
- Checking the incoming goods against the order list.
- Depreciation and inspecting of damaged goods.
- Handling and checking inbound and outbound transfers.
- Making (written) reports for the cycle counting.
- Ensuring correct processing of all other goods transactions outside of the regular sales such as depreciation and inventory differences.
- Vocational education (MBO) with complementing vocational training
- At least 1 year of work experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of administrative processes
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Application and POS-system.
- Good product knowledge
- Stress resistant, controlling and accurate
- Able to work with numbers for a long time
- Tenacious and inventive while sorting out errors and irregularities.
- Hands-on mentality and decisive
What do we offer?
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions, depending on knowledge, experience and education
- Informal culture with a lot of room for independence and personal development
- A nice and casual working atmosphere where you are part of a pleasant team
Do you recognize yourself in the profile above and do you want to be part of this growing and innovative organization? Then send your motivation letter together with your CV (only) via the application form below.
For more information about the position, you can contact the HRM department by calling +5999 4613333, ext 1158.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that we only respond to serious candidates who meet the required qualifications.