27/11/2019 - 12/12/2019
For our branch in Barbados we are looking for experienced Cashiers/ Salespersons
Perform all cash activities in accordance with the rules and procedures, answering questions from customers and checkout of purchases.
SOME DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Registers sales on a cash register by scanning items
- Collects payments by accepting cash or charge payments from customers and makes change for cash customers.
- Verifies credit acceptance by reviewing and recording ID number; and operating credit card authorization systems.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change
- Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Provides a positive customer experience with fair, friendly, and courteous service.
- Resolves customer issues and answers questions.
- Maintains checkout operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Maintains a safe, clean and orderly checkout area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Readily adjusts tasks and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- High school degree or equivalent desired
- Work experience as a retail cashier or in a similar role in sales
- Basic PC knowledge
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Performs in a collegial way;
- Accurate and Numerical understanding
How to apply?
Send your application and resume to email@example.com or apply through this oline portal.
Application deadline is December 12th, 2019.