Kooyman Head Office
For our Demand Planning department in Curacao, we are looking for a commercially set colleague for the position of:
As a Demand Planner you are responsible for the regular inventory flow and the service level of that inventory. You strive on a driven and continuous basis for optimal inventory levels and the highest possible availability of stock by constantly and intensively analyzing which items and assortments require higher or lower stock or order quantities. You perform complex analyses based on logistical, commercial, and operational data and you independently make changes to the respective inventory parameters based on these analyses. In this position you support the Category Management department with assortment data management and –analysis. Furthermore, you ensure standard and, if necessary, ad hoc inventory level- and availability analyses for the Category Management, Demand Planning and the Financial Administration departments.
Once your suitability as Demand Planner Building Materials is established, it is possible to gradually grow towards a commercial function in the field of building materials.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business administration or Logistics
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience as Demand Planner or Supply Chain Planner
- Proven commercial skills
- Analytically strong and good financial insight
- Excellent computer skills, with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, lookups, formulas, data sourcing)
- Multitasker who can collaborate effectively in a cross-functional, team- oriented environment
- You have organizational skills and accuracy
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Proactive, you come up with new ideas or proposals for improvement
- You are familiar with relevant KPIs in terms of inventory levels and inventory quality, such as turnover rate, GMROI, product availability, etc.
- Proven experience in working with forecasting software programs like for example Slimstock
Do you recognize yourself in the requested profile? Send your application online no later than November 30th, 2020 by fully completing the digital application form below.
Do not forget to add your CV and motivation letter.
For more information about this position, please contact our Senior Manager Logistics, Mr. Erik van Lavieren at +5999 4613333.