As an actively involved foreman, the Supervisor Drive Thru/ Yard is responsible for the daily work process on the work floor and management of the Drive Thru/Yard team.
The Supervisor Drive Thru/ Yard is also responsible for an optimal assistance of the client and for observing and applying the rules and procedures.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist customers and give them relevant product information and advice;
- Lead the employees in a motivating and inspiring way;
- Give, check and enforce instructions and regulations and ensure that the work is well performed;
- Coordinate the entire process of receiving, unloading and unpacking of incoming goods in the Drive Thru;
- Ensure that the amount of incoming goods is checked as stated on the order list, with special attention being paid to breakage, quality of goods and the correct codes;
- Take care of the sorting and effective storage of goods and ensuring stock control;
- Take care of the maintenance/cleaning of the stored products.
- MBO (+) or bachelor degree in logistics with additional management training;
- Certificate of customer focus/sales;
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in a retail company /affinity with retail;
- Basic knowledge of computerized systems;
- Affinity with building materials and/or hardware retail branches;
- Stress resistant and accepts guidance;
- Can respond adequately to unexpected situations;
- Excellent communication skills in Papiamentu, Dutch and English.
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile? Send your application, including your motivation letter and resume, to our HR-Advisor, Ms. Shadee Coffie, no later than January 28, 2020 via the application form below.
For more information about the job description, please contact our HR department by calling +5999 4613333, ext. 1227 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org