The receiving assistant is primarily responsible for the loading, unloading and transportation of goods to and from the Warehouse and/ or Drive Thru.
- Receiving the incoming goods;
- Unloading of the incoming goods (using a forklift);
- Comparing the incoming goods with the purchase order;
- Sorting and storing the goods in the corresponding (warehouse) area;
- Organize the area for effective storage of goods in the Drive Thru and Warehouse;
- Staying informed of the stock / (new) items and changes in prices.
- Customer oriented;
- Minimal Vocational School (LTS) with additional professional product training;
- Able to operate a forklift;
- Knowledge of building materials;
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position;
- Acceptance of leadership.
Do you recognize yourself in the requested profile? Please respond no later than January 23, 2020 via the application form below. For more information about the position, please contact our HRM Department at phone number + 5999 461 3333 ext. 1227 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.