As an actively involved foreman, the Supervisor manages the sales person within the departments assigned to him/her. He/she is responsible for the service and sales and considers his/her part as “his/her” store.
He/she is also co-responsible for optimally selling the materials and goods and for observing and applying the rules and procedures.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Help maintain and further strengthen the existing “customer first” attitude among the employees;
- Giving, checking, and upholding instructions and regulations and checking performed work;
- Guiding, instructing, and motivating the personnel within the assigned departments;
- Reporting any problems that the employees may have encountered during the execution of the work to the Assistant Store Manager, orally or in writing;
- Serve as an example in the area of service to the customers and sales support to the employees;
- Check the incoming goods on the correct SKU code, barcode, correct quantities and quality;
- Taking care of maintaining and cleaning the stored products;
- Initiating and coordinating of the cycle counting and the selection of possible stock differences in cooperation with the Department Supervisor and possibly the Inventory Controller;
- Ensure an orderly, clean and tidy (work) space.
- Service minded;
- MBO+/minimum VSBO education with additional managerial training;
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a similar position;
- Experience in a retail company / affinity with the retail world;
- Leadership skills;
- Knowledge about customer approach;
- Material and product knowledge;
- Persuasiveness and Advisory skills;
- (Pro) active attitude.
How to apply:
Do you recognize yourself in the requested profile? Please respond no later than November 30, 2020 via the application form below. For more information about the content of this position please contact our Human Resources Advisor, Mrs. Cindy Melendez at 461-3333 ext. 1307.