The Repair Service Technician is responsible for repairing and correctly handling all maintenance, service and repairs of equipment and machines.
Some tasks and responsibilities:
- Attend customers who have complaints about their machine or equipment;
- Properly providing information to our customers about the products and the repair options;
- Independently carrying out maintenance, repair and overhaul on equipment and machinery;
- Prepare maintenance and/or repair orders;
- Operate diverse equipment to repair appliances and machines;
- Conduct administrative tasks by processing incoming machine defects and/or repairs;
- Thinking along and making recommendations to improve the work process.
- Completed education in Electrical Engineering and/ or Mechatronics level;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in repairing and maintaining electrical devices is a must;
- Insight into and expert in the field of mechanical and electronic components;
- Service minded;
- Problem-solving ability, pro-activeness and good repair techniques;
- Flexible attitude and reliable;
- Good communication skills and like to have customer contact;
- Can respond adequately to unexpected situations.
Do you recognize yourself in the requested profile? Send your application to Cindy Melendez via the application form below no later than February 18th, 2020. For more information about the position, please contact our HRM Department at phone number + 5999 461 3333 ext. 1307 or via email@example.com.