Kooyman St. Maarten
The Assistant Store manager is responsible for the operation of the store with the aim to realize all the budget and the agreed policy of the business.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Give operational interpretation to all common work to achieve the business goals.
- In an efficient, stimulating way, directing, instructing, guiding, motivating and leading the operations team of employees within the branch.
- To ensure, by coaching and training, for an appropriate qualitative work level of the present employees.
- Handling complaints from internal and external customers.
- To ensure that the employees stays informed of new products and techniques.
- Foster customer service and customer satisfaction.
- To propagate, monitor and enhance the Kooyman Core Values and way of working.
- Replacing the Store Manager in absence.
- Bachelor degree commercial and business direction plus management training
- Minimum of 3 years of operational and managerial experience
- Demonstrable affinity with materials and / or hardware retail industry
- Well-developed operational skills
- Decisive leader with strong personality
- Independent, controlling, accurate, observant and result oriented
- Hands-on mentality and decisively
- Team player who knows how to communicate effectively and with all levels / functions
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch
- Customer and service oriented
- Helicopter View
- Organizational talent
What do we offer?
- Good salary and benefits, depending on knowledge, experience and training
- Informal culture with plenty of room for independence and personal development
- A fun and casual work environment where you are part of a friendly team
How to apply:
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile and want to be part of this growing and innovative organization? Then send us your cover letter includes your resume.
You can apply via the link below. For more information, contact our HR department +5999 4613333, ext 1307.